|Overview : |
(1) Please find attached Revised BoQ for Hebron Schools. Bids with old version BoQ will be rejected;
(2) Please find attached Drawings for additional works in Susiya and Zeif Schools; and,
(3) PV system for Susiya School in Hebron is Off-Grid and not On-Grid.
Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Renovation of Schools in Area C (Ref. RFQ-PAL-2019-80957: Event ID # PAL10- 0000004601).
Interested bidders in Lot #1 and Lot #2 are invited to attend the Pre-bid meeting / site visit which shall take place as per the following schedule:
Pre-bid meeting Date & Time
Pre-bid meeting Location / Address
Lot #1: Hebron Schools Lot
Monday, 14 October 2019 @ 10:30 a.m.
Gathering will start at Zeif School- Yatta to be followed by a site visit to Susiya School- South East Yatta and another visit to Zanouta School- South Thahriyyah
Lot #2: Jerusalem Schools Lot
Wednesday, 16 October 2019 @ 10 a.m.
Gathering will start at Abu Nowar School- Ezariyyah to be followed by a site visit to Al-Muntar School- Sawahra Sharqiyyah
For inquiries on the exact address and registration for site visit, please contact mobile number 0592-553-344.
The pre-bid meeting minutes, and any further enquiries received on or before 16 October 2019, will be documented and published on eTendering System on 21 October 2019.
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the eTendering Online System of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must register in the system. In order to access the bidding document and registration, please visit the below link using below given generic user ID and password:
Follow the instructions provided in the e-Tendering User Guide for Bidders attached.
- It is strongly recommended to create your username with two parts, your first name and last name separated by ".”, similar to the one shown above
- You may acknowledge receipt of this RFQ utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with us via email@example.com for queries on this RFQ.
- Bid Submission deadline appearing on e-Tendering portal will be FINAL and prevail on the ones appearing on other websites.
- Please do not save the temporary password in your web browser; otherwise, you have to delete Internet cache, open new Internet session, and use URL https://etendering.partneragencies.org (Do not use any URL saved in favorites).
- Interested Bidders can download the drawings from the above site or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.