|Overview : |
UNDP is inviting eligible and interested experts in the below listed areas, with experience and expertise in the health sector, to submit their application in response to this Expression of Interest, to be included in one or several of the specialized roster categories which are presently defined below:
- PSM quantification, forecasting, budgeting and planning experts for health products;
- Quality Assurance experts: 2.A: QA system and 2.B: QA for Health Products;
- Health Supply Chain management systems experts;
- Health products related procurement process such as Medical devices, diagnostics, X-ray, scanning, radiological equipment and supplies (consumables and medical equipment) experts;
- Logistics Management Information System (LMIS) experts; pharmaceutical SC traceability systems experts, GS1 Experts;
- Health Products regulatory experts Support to National Regulatory Systems experts;
- Medical Laboratory (Rapid Diagnostic Tests, reagents, laboratory equipment) experts;
- Health infrastructure engineers (warehouse and health facilities construction or renovation);
- PSM capacity development and training experts;
- Distribution systems /Good distribution and storage practices experts;
- Sustainable health supply chain experts;
- Waste Management experts
Applicants should apply only to the area of specialization that is relevant to their area of expertise and demonstrate the number of working years in that area in their CV.
Successful candidates with relevant minimum 5 to 7 years of experience will be included in the “Expert” band and those with relevant minimum 10 years of experience will be included in the “Senior Expert” band in one or several of the areas of expertise / categories detailed above.
Only qualified CVs shall be considered in the Roster. Applicants admitted in the roster and matching the specific TORs for each respective assignment, will be engaged by UNDP through the Individual Contract (IC) modality and deployed to work in any of UNDP Country Offices, HQ locations, or if/when needed work from their own respective locations through remote support modality. The roster will be maintained for a period of 3 years.
Please submit your application to the UNDP job site at: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=88338
For full details of the add and submission details please visit the same above mentioned link.