|Overview : |
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Programme intends to hire an international consultant to lead and implement all tasks related to the UN Volunteers Full Funding programme Retention Survey.
The main objective of the consultancy is to collect and analyze data related to the retention rates of the UN Volunteers who have been part of the FF programme in the period 2006-2019, with a particular focus on 2015-2019. The survey will generate data and information that will allow UNV to set baselines and better understand retention-related rates and opportunities for former UN Volunteers full funded by a sponsoring entity.
The consultant will implement all activities related with the Retention Survey and the final delivered product will be the survey’s overall and donor specific reports. The consultant, under the supervision of the ERCS Partnership Development Specialist, will:
- Coordinate with relevant UNV Sections to obtain related information/input to the Retention Survey in all its phases.
- Prepare internal and external communication resources related to the Retention Survey.
- Finalise the Retention Survey’s methodology and questionnaire design and define the parameters of the sampling population to be surveyed in consultation with ERCS, VSC and other relevant Sections.
- Ensure identification of the targeted former UN Volunteers including collecting the email addresses in cooperation with ExO and ICT and including active research of missing contacts.
- Upload, conduct and administer the survey through the identified survey tool in cooperation with ERCS, VSC and VSS. This includes as well preparing communications to the identified former UN Volunteers to inform them of the upcoming survey, sending reminders to take the survey and thanking participants for their input while providing them with an aggregated survey results overview.
- Analyse the data provided by the survey and seek input from ERCS, VSC and VSS.
- Prepare an overall draft and final survey report analyzing trends and specific results and draft as well the donor specific reports on the different full funded partners. This task will be conducted in close cooperation with ERCS and VSC. The draft reports will be shared with ERCS, VSS and VSS for their comments. An analysis of the trend changes against the 2016 survey will also be included in the survey’s report.
Duty station: Home Based
For more information and how to apply follow the link below: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_lang=en&cur_job_id=88572