UNDP started to implement the new country programme (2018 -2022) in Myanmar. The country programme has two main outcomes – governance and sustainable peace, and sustainable and inclusive growth. Both outcomes are closely aligned with national priorities and the MSDP, which in turn is inspired by the 2030 Agenda and the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill its mandate, UNDP Myanmar should ensure a better working environment provided to all staff where optimum office space is utilized with adequate equipment/furniture for staff best performance. In view of these factors, it is required for the UNDP Myanmar office to complete the office renovation in Country Office with the proper layouts with standard office furniture for reception, walkways corridors and office rooms.
In order to complete the above arrangement in time, the office is looking for a company to provide necessary renovation services in time to meet the requirements of the staff working environment in UNDP Yangon office
Professional renovation service and construction of UNDP Yangon Office Ground Floor Lobby Area and Corridor, Ground Floor 4 Office Rooms, Toilet and 1st & 2nd Floor Office Rooms & Corridors. The objective of this assignment is renovation work including supervision of works.
Scope of work, activities, tasks, deliverables and timelines.
In close coordination with UNDP Administrative Unit, CSTS in Yangon and under overall supervision of the Head of CSTS, the Renovation Services will be required to be completed as below;
Ground Floor, Lobby Area & Corridors
Ground Floor - 4 Office Rooms
Ground Floor – Toilet
1st Floor - Office Rooms
1st Floor Corridors
2nd Floor - Office Rooms
2nd Floor Corridors
Renovation services and supervision.
- Submit Renovations works execution schedules.
- Complete the renovation work as per agreed plan.
- Provide comprehensive renovation site supervision.
- Organize all necessary meetings with UNDP.
- Provide quality assurance and control.
- Issuing all necessary certificates.
- Bidder shall consider the work station available for the connection of the electrical switches for power, cable and telephone networks
- Other UN agencies, funds or programs should have the right to purchase the same or similar services from selected Contractor(s) at their sole discretion under this terms and conditions
- Interior renovation works duration within 1 to 3 month
- Defect liability period 6 months
Output for Work Plan:
Name of the report
Period/deadline for submission
Weekly reports on the process and progress of renovation of the project office in accordance to the TOR.
Every week, following commencement of civil works for renovation of office
Renovation Project service for Office
Estimated commencement of works: as soon as the contract is awarded
Final delivery of the renovation made
At maximum, 5 days after completion of renovation works
The contractor will deliver an electronic copy of technical BOQ and accompanying documents to UNDP in both Myanmar and English languages.
Qualifications, Specialized Experience and additional competencies.
- Proven track record in successful implementation of similar projects in the past 2 years.
- Professional expertise and excellent background in construction works and supervision.
- The constructor must have the necessary experience and expertise in the supply and installation of office furniture and equipment
Annex 1. Bill of Quantities
Annex 2. Proposed Layout Plan
Annex 3. Check-list for submission
Annex 4. Form for Submitting Supplier’s Quotation
Annex 5. General Terms and Conditions for Contract