|Overview : |
Innovative financing expert to develop an innovative financing strategy and strengthen the capacity of the Government of Liberia (relevant line ministries) and Women’s organizations on innovative financing.
Duty Station/Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: January 17, 2020
Type of Contract: Contract for International Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English
Starting Date: February 3, 2020
Expected duration of the assignment: February 3, 2020 – May 30, 2021
I. Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to email@example.com no later than January 17, 2020.
Submission of package
1. Cover letter;
2. CV, including contact information of 3 referees;
3. Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any travel, per diem and administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
All applications must include (as attachment) a CV and financial proposal. Applications without a financial proposal will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
1. A copy of the latest academic certificate
2. UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
3. A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
4. Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the Consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)