|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications (Scope of Works)
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation
- Form H: Performance Security
- Annex 1 – Bill of Quantities (attached in the e-tendering event)
- Annex 2 – Drawings (attached in the e-tendering event)
- Annex 3 - Technical Compliance sheet (attached in the e-tendering event)
- Annex 4 – General Technical Specifications for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Works (attached in the e-tendering event)
- Appendix 1 - Instructions manual for use of the e-Tendering system by suppliers (attached in the e-tendering event)
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Bidders, who registered on the e-tendering, will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person and the email provided is Yahoo account as per following details:
The bidders are required to conduct the physical site visit as this is mandatory on the scheduled date mentioned below for complete understanding of Scope of Work prior sending the formal bid to UNDP. The mandatory site visit will be conducted as per below schedule:
Date & Time
19 January 2020 (Sunday)
11:00 AM – 12:00PM
Venue: Muzala Water Complex in Al-Qaim – West Anbar – Anbar Governorate – Iraq
(GPS: 34.4109239N, 41.2213469E)
Focal person for Site visit: Eng. Riyadh Jasim Mohammed
Mob: +964 (0) 782 880 0045
Note: The bidders who will not attend the site visit on the scheduled date, their submission will not be considered for further evaluation.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Focal Person in UNDP: Mostaq Ahmed, Procurement Analyst
Address: UNDP, Iraq, E-mail address: email@example.com
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.