|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 National�Communication�Consultant for the�Climate Change and Environment Unit (Ref. 3-191101).
The core objective of this assignment is to enhance communication and media outreach of the CCE unit, focusing on the above 3 areas. Specifically, the consultant will be expected to:
- Develop and implement communication strategies and plans including innovative campaigns to raise awareness and foster behavioural change related to waste and plastic management, as well as the circular economy approach, targeting citizens, businesses, and local government (Area 1)
- Implement communications activities for the International Conference on Sustainable Ocean Economy and Climate Change Adaptation (Area 2)
- Support the development of the Climate Change and Environment Unit’s communication action plan (Area 3)
The selection will be based on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement�regulations. Request for Proposal with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria as well as Submission�forms are in the attached files.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information (in English, PDF Format) to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Signed Curriculum vitae
- Signed Letter to UNDP Confirming Interest and Availability
- Examples of communication products:
- A press release prepared during a previous assignment.
- A communication strategy prepared during a previous assignment.
- A media report of an event/campaign implemented.
- A short film/clip produced for a campaign.
Financial proposal (with your signature): Annex IV & Annex V
Submissions should be sent by email to: email@example.com no later than the�submission deadline.
Submission deadline: Sunday, February 9, 2020�(Hanoi time)