|Overview : |
Starting from January 2011, upon the decision of Country Coordinating Committee (CCC) and the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM), the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in the Kyrgyz Republic has become Principal Recipient (PR). As PR, the UNDP is responsible for financial and grant management program of the Global Fund, and for purchase of medicines, medical products and laboratory reagents with necessary services. During 2018-2019 years the PR will provide services on prevention measures and maintenance of laboratory equipment of TB laboratories in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Please see more details on e-tendering: https://etendering.partneragencies.org/
Business Unit: KGZ10
Event ID: 2020-08
Guide for Bidders is available on https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
No hard copy or email submissions will be accepted by UNDP/
Detailed instructions on how to submit, modify or cancel a bid in the eTendering system are provided in the eTendering system Bidder User Guide and Instructional videos available on this link: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
- Details for submitting clarifications/questions: E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that when uploading files, the following restrictions and specifications must be followed:
- File name can only contain 60 characters.
- File name and description cannot contain special characters and letters from other alphabets. It should only contain letters from the English alphabet.
- If you are uploading a large number of files (ex. 15 or more), please zip the files into a ZIP folder and upload the folder instead of each file individually. You can upload several ZIP folders, but if you do this, please note that the total size of each ZIP folder uploaded cannot exceed 50MB.
Please read the solicitation documents of the event carefully to ensure that you are meeting the event requirements for document submission. There may be restrictions on the size and format of the uploaded files.
Documents to be included in the proposal
- Proposal: Resume/CV (including past experience in similar projects)
- Signed confirmation of interest and submission of financial proposal form (the form is attached), - Annex 3, Financial Proposal Form
- Copy of ID (passport)
- Copy of Diploma and required certificates
- Two recommendation letters (valid only for 2 years from the date of issuance)