|Overview : |
*RFP-CPUP19-016 is being readvertised through this new procurement exercise*
The Office of Sourcing and Operations (OSO) of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the provision of Cloud based Application Tracking and Deployment Platform/Software.
This RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Terms of Reference
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
• Form A: Technical Proposal Submission Form
• Form B: Bidder Information Form
• Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
• Form D: Qualification Form
• Form E: Format of Technical Proposal
• Form F: Financial Proposal Submission Form
• Form G: Financial Proposal Form
If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in Bid Data Sheet. If you request additional information, we would endeavor to provide information expeditiously, but any delay in providing such information will not be considered a reason for extending the submission date of your proposal. Please send your query to email@example.com by COB 28th January 2020.
Please note that at any time prior to the deadline for submission of Proposals, UNDP may, for any reason, whether at its own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by a prospective Proposer, modify the Solicitation Documents by amendment, including through provision of supplementary information. Prospective Proposers are, therefore, advised to regularly check the UNDP website http://www.undp.org/procurement for amendments.
- Bidders who already submitted a proposal through the e-tendering system for event ID: CPUP19-016 do not have to submit their proposal again unless you wish to update your proposal.
- Proposals that are not duly submitted through the e-tendering platform within the deadline will not be accepted. We advise potential bidders to submit the proposals as soon as possible to avoid potential last-minute technical issues. Under no circumstances proposals will be accepted if they are not submitted through e-tendering.
- Financial proposalS must be encrypted. Do not share the password with us at this stage. Should the financial bid not be encrypted the bid will be directly disqualified.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Central Procurement Unit BMS/UNDP