|Overview : |
UNDP is a key partner to the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GF) and has been nominated by the CCM to assume the role of Principal Recipient (PR) starting from 2011. In the role of PR, UNDP is responsible for the financial and programme management of the GF grant as well as procurement of pharmaceutical, health and non-health items and required services. In all areas of implementation, UNDP provides capacity development services to relevant institutions, Sub-recipients and implementing partners. UNDP has established a project in support of the Government of Kyrgyzstan, funded by the Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB and Malaria with appropriately qualified and experienced staff.
Up to 70% of grant funds is intended for the purchase of medicines, medical products and medical equipment which are purchased as an international technical assistance. UNDP is responsible for timely procurement and importation of goods in order to meet the country needs.
e-Tendering Site address: https://etendering.partneragencies.org/
Business Unit: KGZ10
Event ID: 2020-09
Guide for Bidders is available on
No hard copy or email submissions will be accepted by UNDP/
Detailed instructions on how to submit, modify or cancel a bid in the eTendering system are provided in
the eTendering system Bidder User Guide and Instructional videos available on this link:
Contact Details for submitting clarifications/questions: E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for electronic submission through eTendering
- Please note that when uploading files, the following restrictions and specifications must be followed:
- File name can only contain 60 characters.
- File name and description cannot contain special characters and letters from other alphabets. It should only contain letters from the English alphabet.
- If you are uploading a large number of files (ex. 15 or more), please zip the files into a ZIP folder and upload the folder instead of each file individually. You can upload several ZIP folders, but if you do this, please note that the total size of each ZIP folder uploaded cannot exceed 50MB.
- Please read the solicitation documents of the event carefully to ensure that you are meeting the event requirements for document submission. There may be restrictions on the size and format of the uploaded files.
Documents to be included in proposal
- Proposal: Resume/CV (including past experience in similar projects)
- Signed confirmation of interest and submission of financial proposal form (the form is attached), - Annex 3, Financial Proposal Form
- Copy of ID (passport)
- Copy of Diploma and required certificates