|Overview : |
National Consultant to conduct a baseline study of the Advancing the Implementation of UNSCR Women Peace and Security Through Strengthening Accountability Fraameworks, Innovative Financing and Gender Responsive Budgeting project
NATIONAL CONSULTANT IC/UNDP/OHCHR/BASELINE STUDY/2020/001
Duty Station/Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: February 9th 2020
Type of Contract: Contract for Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English
Starting Date: 15th February 2020
Expected duration of the assignment: 15th February 2020 to 15th April, 2020
IV. Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to email@example.com no later than 9th February 2020
Submission of package
1. Cover letter;
2. Curriculum vitae including contact information of at least 3 referees
3. A sample of similar work done previously;
4. A financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
Applications without any of the items listed above will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
1. A copy of the latest academic certificate using UNDPP-11 form is available via
2. A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
3. Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)