|Overview : |
To the attention of all bidders:
- Addendum 1 is issued to the ITB-005/20 - Re-advertisement to reflect some changes in the BOQ, Compliance sheet as well as extend the deadline of bid submission. The Addendum 1 along with the revised BOQ and Compliance sheet are uploaded to the event ITB005-20R on eTendering site.
- Consolidated Q and A is posted.
IRQ-ITB-005/20 - Supply and Installation of New Compact Water Treatment Unit 200 m3/hr. in Al Houtah- Shaat-Al Arab District, Basrah Governorate, Iraq – Re-advertisement
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications (Scope of Works)
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation
- Form H: Performance Security
Annex 1 – Bill of Quantities
Annex 2 – Drawings
Annex 3 - Technical Compliance sheet
Appendix 1 - Instructions manual for use of the e-Tendering system by suppliers (attached separately)
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Bidders, who registered on the e-tendering, will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person and the email provided is Gmail account as per following details:
The bidders are required to conduct the physical site visit as this is mandatory for complete understanding of Scope of Work prior sending the formal bid to UNDP. The site visit will be conducted as per below schedule:
Site Visit Date and Time:
17 February 2020 between 10:00 a.m. till 12:00 p.m.
Location: Shat Al Arab District, Basrah Governorate
GPS Coordinates: N 30.650117, E 47.762108
Focal Person: Eng. Adel Muslim Alhawi
Phone: +964 780 1024967
Note: The bidders who will not attend the site visit, their submission will not be considered for further evaluation.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Focal Person in UNDP: Enkhmandakh Ishdorj, Procurement Analyst
Address: UNDP, Iraq
E-mail address: email@example.com
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.