|Overview : |
Provision of Public Sector Advisory Services (Readvertisement)
The overall objective of this RFP is to provide UNDP and UNDP’s partners with best-in-class advice and analysis, and innovative recommendations that may help State of Kuwait achieve its development objectives.
In order to contribute to this objective, the contractor will provide technical assistance and high-quality consultancy services. The contract will be implemented through specific assignments. UNDP will issue a service request for each of the assignments, detailing inter alia the scope of the assignment, the type(s) of services required, timeframe in which the assignment needs to be completed, and the outputs. The thematic scope of the assignments will be driven by the CPD priorities, priority areas for next development plan as well as transformation efforts in several areas.
Therefore, UNDP in its continuity to offering services to State of Kuwait, wish to enter into Long Term Agreement (LTA) with highly qualified Consultancy Companies, to provide consulting-advisory services in :
- Public Sector Advisory Services;
TYPE OF SERVICES REQUIRED / PUBLIC SECTOR ADVISORY SERVICES
The overall purpose is to provide UNDP and UNDP’s partners (Kuwait Government and public-private institutions) with best-in-class advice and analysis, and innovative recommendations that may help State of Kuwait to achieve its development objectives. In order to contribute to this objective, the contractor will provide technical assistance and high-quality consultancy services and intervene in various service lines (business areas), of public sector theme.
The service lines (but not limited to below) where the focus will be concentrated, and level of expertise required are listed below:
- (A). Public administration/policy development;
- (A). Public private partnerships ;
- (A). Labor market policies;
- (B). Security and rule of law;
- (B). Migration policies;
- (B). Law enforcement/legislation reform ;
- (A). Education development policies;
- (B). Development and review of investment and investment promotion strategies ;
- (A). Development and innovative financing;
- (B). Financial pre-feasibility study;
- (B). Impact investment;
- (A). Inclusive growth and private sector development;
- (A). Sustainability and sustainable development strategies and policies ;
- (A). Public sector transformation ;
- (A). Development of stakeholders and public engagement strategies ;
- (A). Development of innovation strategies;
- (A). Impact assessment ;
- (B). Public sector financing;
- (B). Food security;
- (A). Public Procurement/Supply Chain;
- (B). Project identification for financing (Bankable projects );
- (A). Urban development and planning;
- (A). Industrial development;;
**The service lines are separated into category A and B. The category A services lines (without undermining category B) based on demand analysis shall be most requested.
In line with the service lines rendered above, the contractor shall be required to respond to the requirements of specific assignments requested by UNDP, in a team approach (see team structures below). For each assignment UNDP will develop detailed Terms of Reference, rendering requirements and tasks to be delivered by the contractor.
(Please refer to the RFP and the rest of the documents for all the requirements. The proposals can ONLY be submitted by the UNDP E-Tendering platform. All the instructions are available in the attached documents. The link to access the procurement activity on the E-Tendering Platform is below). The link to access the procurement activity on the E-Tendering Platform is below.
A pre-proposal conference will be conducted at UN House Kuwait, Mishref, Diplomatic Square, Block 7a, on 18 February 2020, at 1100 AM hours. Interested vendors expressing interest to attend shall send an email to UNDP Focal Point (see RFP for details)