|Overview : |
Letter of Invitation
Reference: UNDP Armenia- SALE-01/2020 -Nissan Patrol
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Armenia Country Office announces the sale of the following vehicle and invites you to submit a quotation.
|Description/model||VIN||Year of production||Mileage||Transmission||Engine||Color|
|Nissan Patrol||JN1TCSY61Z0581381||2011||110000 km||manual||4.2L 147 hp, diesel||white|
Sealed bids with the above reference information should be submitted and addressed to the undersigned and dropped in the tender Box marked “UNDP Armenia- SALE-01/2020 on or before 02 March 2020, 4:00pm local time.
The vehicle can be viewed on 24 February 2020 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at Address: 14 Petros Adamyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia. Contact person: Mr. Aram Gevorgyan, Field Security Associate, Tel: +374 60 53 00 00 ext. 163
Starting price is USD 14, 500
The bid should include the following information:
1. Business registration certificate (if the bidder is a registered business);
2. Copy of the valid ID/Passport (if the bidder is an individual)
3. Contact details (address, phone number and e-mail address);
4. Offered price in USD.
• No bids will be accepted after the closing time specified;
• Bids will be evaluated and the bidder offering the highest bid will be selected;
• The successful bidder must satisfy the government as to any import or sales tax due on the item;
• Payment for the vehicle must be made before delivery with cash deposit to UNDP bank account in Armenian Drams at the UN official rate of exchange.