|Overview : |
International Consultant to support the Government of Liberia to develop a Monitoring and Evaluation System for the National Action Plan on Women, Peace and Security (NAP WPS)
Duty Station/Location: Home based with missions to Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: 28th February 2020
Type of Contract: Contract for Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English
Starting Date: 13th of March 2020
Expected duration of the assignment: 13th of March 2020 until the 30th of September 2020
- Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to email@example.com no later than on 28th February 2020
Submission of package
- Cover letter;
- CV, including contact information for 3 referees;
- A report from previous M&E consultancy;
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
Applications without any of the items listed above will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
- A copy of the latest academic certificate
- UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
- A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
- Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)