|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites interested suppliers to submit their expression of interest (applying for prequalification) in relation to an upcoming tender (ITB) aimed at establishing a contract for the construction works of the upgrade of the Primary Access Facility (PAF) at the UN City Campus 1 in Copenhagen.
The aim behind upgrading the PAF is to accommodate the following requirements:
• Accommodate up to 60 visitors queuing in the waiting hall, in a closed and weather protected environment;
• Implement electronic check-in with kiosks;
• Accommodate a staff-lane to by-pass the queue;
• Accommodate one AMD and 2no. X-Ray-Scanners with max. 2 Security staff operating them;
• Accommodate max. 2no. Security Staff to perform passport control;
• Provide a comfortable and safe working environment to the Security Staff;
• Provide easier access to the UN-City for UN employees, by foot and by bike, through an extension of the existing bridge.