|Overview : |
Call for Proposal (CFP) Template for Responsible Parties
(For Civil Society Organizations- CSOs)
CFP No. EU/UN Spotlight Initiative 010-2020
- CFP letter for Responsible Parties
UNWOMEN plans to engage Responsible Parties as defined in accordance with these documents. UN-WOMEN now invite sealed proposals from qualified proponents for providing the requirements as defined in the UN WOMEN Terms of Reference.
Proposals must be received by UNWOMEN at the address specified not later than 5:00 PM on March 14, 2020.
1. Submission of proposal
- Technical and financial proposals should be submitted as part of the template for proposal submission (Annex B2-3) in one email. with the CFP reference and the clear description of the proposal by the date and time stipulated in this document. If the emails and email attachments are not marked as instructed, UNWOMEN will assume no responsibility for the misplacement or premature opening of the proposals submitted. The email text body should indicate the name and address of the proponent.
All proposals should be sent by email to the following secure email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals should be received by the date, time and means of submission stipulated in this CFP. Proponents are responsible for ensuring that UNWOMEN receives their proposal by the due date and time. Proposals received by UNWOMEN after the due date and time may be rejected.
- When receiving proposals by email (as is required for the CFP), the receipt time stamp shall be the date and time when the submission has been received in the dedicated UNWOMEN inbox. UNWOMEN shall not be responsible for any delays caused by network problems, etc. It is the sole responsibility of proponents to ensure that their proposal is received by UNWOMEN in the dedicated inbox on or before the prescribed CFP deadline.
- Late proposals: Any proposals received by UNWOMEN after the deadline for submission of proposals prescribed in this document, may be rejected.
9. Clarification of proposals