|Overview : |
UNDP is looking for interested CSO/NGOs as per attached request for Information (RFI)
UNDP is in the process of updating its Implementing Agents Roster and is soliciting potential Civil Service Organisations (CSOs), international and national Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to submit their profiles for pre-qualification and inclusion in the roster. The potential areas of work are as follows:
- Capacity building of local authorities and service delivery institutions – rule of law, vocational skills training, health etc
- Basic services provision in the areas of water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH); mines clearances; and basic health care
- Community level technical and business skills development, livelihood and income generating initiatives, including cash for work and other community-based development
- Renewable energy initiatives
- Assessment of Rehabilitation and construction of community facilities and infrastructure – roads, bridges, community centres etc for restoration of essential services
- Youth economic empowerment and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Food and nutrition security initiatives
- Peacebuilding and community cohesion initiatives, including reintegration of internally displaced persons and returnees to their original areas of habitation or preference
- Development data collection and analysis.
Interested CSOs/NGOs are requested to fill out the below questionnaire “Request for Information”, attaching all supporting documentation and copies of their Valid License and registration with the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor (MoSAL).
Please note that attachments should be provided to support each answer to the questions. All questions must be answered directly and clearly. Extraneous information that are not directly responding to the questions will only constrain the ability of UNDP to positively assess the CSO/NGO’s alignment with UNDP requirements.
All CSOs/NGOs whose information are found to be consistent with UNDP programme needs will be contacted for further processes.
A completed RFI with requested attachments must be submitted to UNDP YEMEN office by no later than Thursday 19 March 2020 at 4.30pm Sana’a time.
Manner of submission of Request for information (RFI): The vendor must submit the RFI with documents to the following email address.
Only Electronic Submissions through the above email will be considered. The vendor has the option to submit the required RFI by using the Arabic or English form.
Submissions received after the due date will not be considered;
Application format should not be modified. Submissions with unilaterally modified template will not be considered;
UNDP reserves the right not to place on a roster any NGO/CSO arising from this Request for information