|Overview : |
The Office of Audit and Investigations (OAI), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites individual consultants to submit application to support OAI/ Investigations Section by:
• Review cases for relevance of OAI jurisdiction, collect and assess evidence, and propose recommendations for further action; • Participate in investigations, including travel as necessary.
• Maintain contemporaneous records of all actions undertaken.
How to apply: (The applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer (Version 10 or above) to avoid any compatibility issues with the e-tendering system. Note: only applications through UNDP e-Tendering system will be considered for this LTA.)
Interested individuals (bidders) who wish to apply must register in the UNDP ATLAS e-Tendering system in order to access the Terms of Reference (TOR) as well as other requirements.
1. Registration: If you have not registered in the system before, please read “User Guide for Bidders”, then you can register by logging in the below link using the below username and password:
2. User Guide for Bidder: provides step by step instructions for registration and submission of application/documents through the UNDP ATLAS e-Tendering system. Please visit the below link for the User Guide for Bidders.
3. Submit your application/offer: Once you have registered into the UNDP e-Tendering system, you can log in the system and search for the procurement notice of this LTA by using following information:
- Business unit: UNDP1
- Event ID :0000005543
- Event name: OAI_2020_Contractual-Investigator_LTA
You must apply and upload the following documents to the UNDP e-Tendering system and by the deadline indicated in https://etendering.partneragencies.org/
a. Cover Letter-Explaining why you are applying for the position and highlighting any factors that you are particularly relevant to your application
b. Completed P11 form or CV- including past relevant experience and contact details of 3 referees. A blank P11 form is provided in Annex 3.
c. Financial proposal- indicating the proposed daily fee rate in US$ and using the Financial Proposal form provided in Annex 4.
Kindly ensure that required documents are in the .pdf format, and free from any virus or corrupted files and quotation. The file name should contain only Latin characters.
For any technical problem in the system you can contact our technical team at email@example.com.
Should you require further clarification on the assignment, kindly send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title: OAI_2020_IS_Contractual-Investigators_LTA