|Overview : |
Amendment #2 to RFP dd 23.03.2020 has been issued and uploaded hereto.
1. The tender’s deadline has been extended till April 6, 2020, 15:00 Dhaka time.
2. Price Offer Format is the same for both lots however weighted cost will be calculated differently for the Lots 1 and 2 as different probability coefficients will apply – please refer to the updated financial proposal template (2nd version).
3. The Proposers are requested to provide a sample menu for coffee breaks, lunch and buffet dinner in their technical proposal.
Suggested sample menus are provided in the amendment #2.
Amendment #1 to RFP dd 17.03.2020 has been issued: The financial proposal template has been updated and all changes are highlighted in red. Please use the updated template for the preparation of your financial proposal.
Minutes of the pre-bidding conference conducted on 16 March 2020 have been issued are attached hereto.
Dear Sir / Madam:
We kindly request you to submit your Proposal for the Request for Proposals for establishment of the long term agreements for the event management services (RFP-BD-2020-001).
Proposals must be submitted on or before the deadline indicated by UNDP in the eTendering system. Proposals must be submitted in the online eTendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org using your username and password. If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using the below username and password, and follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide.
In case you forgot your password, please do not create a new profile but rather use “forgotten password” function.
- It is strongly recommended to create your username with two parts, your first name and last name separated by “.”, similar to the one shown above.
- Once registered you will receive a valid password to the registered email address which you can use for signing in and changing your password. You can participate in the bid event only if you have registered in the system.
How to find the event and tender documentation:
Once registered, bidders have to insert under the field "Event ID" the following: "BGD10" in the first box, and "RFP001-20" in the second box and click the Search button.
Should the bidder have problems in finding the event, please consult the attached manual for bidders for other details.
You are kindly requested to indicate whether your company intends to submit a Proposal by clicking on “Accept Invitation”.
In the course of preparing and submitting your Proposal, it shall remain your responsibility to ensure that it submitted into the system by the deadline. The system will automatically block and not accept any bid after the deadline. Kindly ensure that supporting documents required are signed and in the .pdf format, and free from any virus or corrupted files.
Pre-proposal conference will be conducted in accordance with the tender document.
Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you find any issues using the e-tendering system.
Bidders are also strongly advised to go through additional materials on using eTendering (i.e. videos, manual) posted here:
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thanks to you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
United Nations Development Programme