|Overview : |
International Consultant to support the Government of Liberia in mainstreaming gender into the Early Warning and Response systems
Duty Station/Location: Home based with missions to Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: 23 March 2020
Type of Contract: Contract for Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English
Starting Date: 1 April 2020
Expected duration of the assignment: 1 April 2020 – 30 October 2020
- Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to email@example.com no later than
23 March 2020
Submission of package
- Cover letter;
- CV, including contact information for 3 referees
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any travel, per diem and administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
All applications must include (as an attachment) a CV and financial proposal. Applications without a financial proposal will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
- A copy of the latest academic certificate
- UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
- A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
- Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)