|Overview : |
1. Is the Lead Consultant and the Supporting Consultant expected to submit a proposal together as a Team or Individually?; in other words, will each consultant separately submit their own proposal referencing the other team member ? or the two consultants will make one submission as a team. -
Ans: - The lead consultant shall submit only one proposal which shall included the CV/P11 of the supporting consultant.
2. If the Lead Consultant and the Supporting Consulting are to submit a (one) proposal as a Team, then
a) Should they submit as an Organization(Firm) or as a Team of Individual Consultants?
Ans:This is an Individual consultant but the lead consultant is required to recruit a supporting consultant. Contract will be signed with only the lead consultant. Also all payment will be made only to the lead consultant who will in turn pay the supporting consultant.
b) Should each consultant fill out their own Technical Proposal? in other words, Should the team submit two technical proposals (one for the Lead and the other for the Supporting consultant) or submit a combined Technical Proposal?
Ans: There should be only one technical proposal submission covering the lead consultant and the supporting consultant.
The Green Climate Fund (GCF) was established in 2010 as an operating entity of the financial mechanism of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), designed to disburse new and additional resources for addressing climate change. Access to the Fund’s resources is through national, regional and international implementing entities accredited by the Board. The Fund liaises with individual countries through a nominated national institution known as the National Designated Authority (NDA). The Ministry of Finance through its Economic Strategy and Research Division (ESRD) is the National Designated Authority of the Fund in Ghana
SCOPE OF WORK
In close consultation with the Ministry of Finance’s ESRD and Budget Division, and key private sector actors such the Private Enterprise Federation (PEF), as well as the UNDP, Ministry of Environment Science, Technology and Innovation (MESTI) and other relevant stakeholders, the consultants will conduct the market study focusing on the key tasks below. The consultants will also be expected to work closely with other consultants of ongoing actions on REDD+ investment plan, the NDCs financing strategy and Private Sector Engagement.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience on conducting market research and studies in Ghana (or an African country) including:
- Evidence of undertaking similar assignments
- Measuring effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies particularly in the private sect
Experience of the Supporting Consultant
Hold a minimum of Master’s degree in marketing, economics, business administration, finance or related areas
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience on conducting market research and studies in Ghana (or an African country) including:
- Proven experience in financial modeling, risk analysis and mitigation
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on April 10, 2020, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.071-IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.071-IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
- While submitting your proposals to email@example.com be sure your email subject line is UNDP.GHA.2020.071-IC