|Overview : |
International Consultant to conduct a perception study on land matters
Duty Station/Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: 17th April , 2020
Type of Contract: Contract for Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English
Starting Date: 1st May, 2020
Expected duration of the assignment: 1st May 2020 – 31st July 2020
- Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 17th April 2020 at 5:00 PM GMT.
Submission of package
- Cover letter;
- CV, including contact information for 3 referees;
- A sample report of a research conducted by applicant;
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
Applications without any of the items listed above will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
- A copy of the latest academic certificate(s)
- UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
- A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
- Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)
Applications will be evaluated based on the cumulative analysis.
- Technical Qualification (100 points) weight; [70%]
- Financial Proposal (100 points) weight; [30%]
A two-stage procedure is utilised in evaluating the proposals, with evaluation of the technical proposal being completed prior to any price proposal being compared. Only the price proposal of the candidates who passed the minimum technical score of 70% of the obtainable score of 100 points in the technical qualification evaluation will be evaluated.
Technical qualification evaluation criteria:
The total number of points allotted for the technical qualification component is 100. The technical qualification of the individual is evaluated based on following technical qualification evaluation criteria:
Technical Evaluation Criteria
Experience and skills
Language and other skills
Total Obtainable Score
Only the candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be longlisted, and additional documentation may be requested. Candidates with a minimum of 70% of total points will be considered as technically-qualified candidates and will be shortlisted for potential interview.
Financial/Price Proposal evaluation:
- Only the financial proposal of candidates who have attained a minimum of 70% score in the technical evaluation will be considered and evaluated.
- The total number of points allotted for the price component is 100.
- The maximum number of points will be allotted to the lowest price proposal that is opened/ evaluated and compared among those technically qualified candidates who have attained a minimum of 70% score in the technical evaluation. All other price proposals will receive points in inverse proportion to the lowest price.