|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications (Scope of Works)
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security (Not Applicable)
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation (Not Applicable)
- Form H: Performance Security
- Annex 1 – Bill of Quantities (attached in the e-tendering event)
- Annex 2 - Technical Compliance sheet (attached in the e-tendering event)
- Annex 3 – Detail Drawings (attached in the e-tendering event)
- Appendix 1 – UNDP e-tendering user guide for bidders (attached in the e-tendering event)
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Bidders, who registered on the e-tendering, will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
The bidders are highly encouraged to conduct the physical site visit for complete understanding of the Scope of Work prior sending the formal bid to UNDP.
The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person for site visit and the email provided is GMAIL account. Bidders may contact the site visit focal person regarding any necessary information to access to site.
For clarification and any further information, please feel free to contact the following Focal Person in UNDP:
Mostaq Ahmed, Procurement Analyst; Address: UNDP, Iraq
E-mail address: email@example.com
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.