|Overview : |
International Consultant to raise awareness on the importance of implementing the NAP WPS (READVERTISEMENT)
Duty Station/Location: Home based with missions to Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: 7th May , 2020
Type of Contract: Contract for Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English
Starting Date: 15th of June 2020
Expected duration of the assignment: 15th of June 2020 to 15th of March 2021
- Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7th May , 2020
Submission of package
- Cover letter;
- CV, including contact information for 3 referees;
- Attach proof of previous work completed -Consultancy reports and Training Reports
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
Applications without any of the items listed above will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
- A copy of the latest academic certificates
- UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
- A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org