|Overview : |
To: All Potential Bidders
From: UNDP IRAQ
CHANGE OF BID SUBMISSION DEADLINE AND WAIVING OFF THE BID SECURITY
ITB-187-20 Full Rehabilitation of Al-Hurriya Primary School for boys 12 Classes in Ameria Al-Hussai - Albo Hawa District - Ameria City - Anbar Governorate - Iraq
Reference is made to the UNDP published procurement notice for the ITB-187-20 Full Rehabilitation of Al-Hurriya Primary School for boys 12 Classes in Ameria Al-Hussai - Albo Hawa District - Ameria City - Anbar Governorate – Iraq on UNDP and UNGM websites respectively.
Due to current Global Health situation and the cease of banks business in Iraq, all interested potential bidders are hereby notified that:
- The bidders are encouraged to conduct the site visit for the complete understanding of the SOW.
For any technical site inquiry please contact
Focal Person: Eng.: Mustafa Araim,
Mobile No: +964 (0) 780 741 7799;
- The Bid Security clause is Not Required, and relevant Data Sheet has been updated as follows:
Ref. to Section.2
Specific Instructions / Requirements
- The bid submission deadline has been extended from June 04, 2020 to June 07, 2020 providing extra time to potential bidders to prepare and submit their bids.
The interested bidders are kindly requested to adhere to the above new criteria and submit their bids before the deadline accordingly.
This Addendum 01 forms an integral part of the ITB-187-20. All other Terms and Conditions in this ITB will remain unchanged.
ITB-187-20 Full Rehabilitation of Al-Hurriya Primary School for boys 12 Classes in Ameria Al-Hussai - Albo Hawa District - Ameria City - Anbar Governorate - Iraq. Coordinates GPS: 33.257398N, 43.830060E
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form (Mandatory)
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form (Mandatory if Applicable)
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid (Mandatory)
- Form F: Price Schedule (Applicable), the BOQ is (Mandatory)
- Form G: Form of Bid Security, Bid Security/Certified Cheque is (Mandatory)
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation (Applicable)
- Form H Performance Security (Applicable)
- (Annex 1) (BOQ) for submitting supplier’s quotation (Excel) attached separately
- (Annex 2) Scope of Works (PDF) attached separately
- (Annex 3) UNDP General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works (PDF) attached separately
- (Annex 4) Drawings (PDF) attached separately
- (Annex 5) Compliance Sheet (Excel) attached separately
- (Annex 6) Technical Specifications for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Works attached separately
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Bidders who will be registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
“Bidders can download the complete tender documentation from the e-Tendering upon registration”.
The bidders are encouraged to conduct the site visit for the complete understanding of the SOW.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Name: Mazen Sarieddine; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.