|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 qualified national consultancy firm to to assist the competition related communications activities for the Ending Plastic Pollution Innovation Challenge (EPPIC) project (Ref. 2-200501).
The project Ending Plastic Pollution Innovation Challenge (EPPIC) seeks to reduce plastic pollution in coastal areas in Viet Nam and Thailand in 2020, followed by Indonesia and the Philippines in 2021, contributing to the achievement of SDG 14 (Life Below Water) and SDG 12 (Responsible Production and Consumption). EPPIC will bring together citizens, local governments, and the private sector to collaborate in establishing effective and innovative solutions. The EPPIC competition is also the opportunity to drive change by raising awareness, collecting lessons learned and trying new approaches to address localised plastic issues. It intends to deliver two outcomes:
▪ OUTCOME 1: A portfolio of solutions is selected, supported and scaled-up through the EPPIC in four countries (Viet Nam, Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines).
▪ OUTCOME 2: Capacity building in Viet Nam and knowledge, cooperation, networking in ASEAN countries for prevention and reduction of plastic waste is increased.
The overall objectives of this consultancy service are:
1. Broad participation for a successful launch of the EPPIC Competition online – end of June 2020;
2. High awareness around the EPPIC competition to ensure that it receives at least 40 applications in Viet Nam.
3. High awareness and participation around the EPPIC pitching competition show.
The selection will be based on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations. Request for Proposal with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria as well as Submission forms are in the attached files.
Luu Ngoc Diep
304 Kim Ma, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 24 38500100
Direct: +84 24 38500200
Submission deadline: Monday, May 25, 2020 (Hanoi time)