|Overview : |
In May 2019, The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) approved the expansion of services of its Global Shared Services Unit (GSSU). With offices in Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur and Istanbul, the GSSU services over 180 countries, 40,000 personnel and more than 40 other UN Agencies and Organizations. Through its functional lines, GSSU ensures high quality and timely delivery of human resources, financial and procurement services as well as information and innovative tools to its various clients and stakeholders
The Customer Relationship and Quality Assurance Team focus is on creating exceptional customer experiences, in line with Resolution 67/226 and the UNDP Strategic Plan 2018-2021. The operating model focuses on providing value to UNDP’s operations through effective integrated customer channels and quality assurance. The integrated customer channel is critical to enabling global GSSU services across different time zones and languages around omni-channel flexibility, convenience and dialogue-oriented. In this context, three customer channels will be established that will lead to an industry benchmarked customer experience including self-service platforms and a contact center for Tier 1 requests.
The GSSU is looking for a writer/editor who will support in the following tasks:
- Provide strategic advice on digital communication (including data visualization and how data use interacts with data design) as well as social campaign strategies.
- Support positioning of GSSU as a Centre of Excellence within UNDP and with external clients, through innovative story telling.
- Develop and/or review standard operating procedures for the Customer Relationship and Quality Assurance Team.
- Writing/ editing of knowledge management wiki papers and advocacy products targeting internal and external clients.
- Develop global protocols, guidelines, processes and principles for Customer Relationship and Quality Assurance Team client relationship management and support.
- Lead and coordinate visual analytics work with multiple clients and stakeholders including UN agencies.
- Develop communication ideas, infographics, charts and images that creatively convey key messages/data in GSSU CRM Products.
- Provide support in developing partnerships and networks, including engagement with GSSU clients and stakeholders from the data visualization, information design and human-computer interaction communities;
- Set up/update relevant libraries on SharePoint ad other UNDP databases
- Participate in workshops, meetings and conferences as needed.
For further details and to submit an application, please access the following link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=91657
The deadline to submit an application will be COB Monday 25 May 2020 (New York Time).
Should you have any questions please email email@example.com no later than 18 May 2020.
Loooking forward to receiving your application.
UNDP Central Procurement Unit