|Overview : |
United Nations Development Programme Solomon Islands Office is seeking to engage a Junior Communications Consultant for one of its projects.
The Consultant will be required to provide communications support to the Access to Justice Project, including but not limited to:
- Implement the Communications and Visibility Plan that encompasses mass media (radio, print), social media (Facebook, Twitter and UNDP website);
- Design and support advocacy and communications activities to ensure full and effective participation of all stakeholders in the Project;
- Provide support to programme staff in the development of programme-specific communications, reporting and advocacy strategies as well as briefing materials and press releases;
- Provide communications support in the design of visually appealing and effective outreach materials;
- Work closely with other UNDP Communications Staff and related UNDP programme staff in the design, production and dissemination of videos and publications;
- Liaise with Communications colleagues to maximize the visibility of the project on a variety of media;
- Coordinate media in close consultation with the UNDP Communications Staff;
- Mainstream gender equality and disability inclusion into all communication materials, advocacy and stakeholder engagement;
- Identify and develop storylines for publications and substantive articles contributing to debates on key development issues including preparing human interest stories and project updates for UNDP global and regional websites.
Please find attached herein the Terms of Reference for this consultancy.
Should you be interested and decide to submit an offer for this assignment, kindly send in your proposals no later than 27 of May 2020 (5:00pm local time (GMT +11) to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the mail address below:
Junior Communications Consultant
Attention: Pamela Kama,
UNDP Solomon Islands ,
Ground Floor, ANZ Haus, Kukum Highway,
P.O. Box No.1954,
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Thank you in advance for your interest in working with UNDP.