|Overview : |
Objective of the assignment: The objective of the assignment is to conduct and analyze the results of the C19 Business Due Diligence Assessment which aims to assess the human rights conditions in the private sector during the COVID-19 pandemic. In particular, the assessment aims to:
- Assess the capacity of private sectors in terms of human rights compliance in response to the C-19, specially on the issues related to job security, protective measures, health related precautions, rights of disabled, women and marginalized people, environment and community impact, non-discrimination and gender equality and social inclusion;
- Assess the protective measures taken by private sectors for their employees and other stakeholders;
- Assess the actual and potential impact of the government measures on the business sector and it's workers and employees;
- Assess the needs of the businesses in sustaining their businesses and protecting the rights of its employees, business partners, and other stakeholders;
- Communicate how businesses and governments are assessing and will be addressing the issues resulting from C-19 pandemic; and
- Strengthen internal awareness of the due diligence measures in response to C-19 crisis.
Number of consultant required: Lead Consultant
Project name: Enhancing Access to Justice through Institutional Reform (A2J) Project
Period of assignment/services (if applicable): A total of 15 working days commencing from 16 June 2020 –15 July 2020.
Duty Station: Kathmandu, Nepal
Proposal should be submitted at the following email address of Enhancing Access to Justice through Institutional Reform (A2J) Project mentioning procurement notice reference number (A2J/UNDP/IC/02/2020).
Email address: email@example.com