|Overview : |
EOI-001-20 UNDP Expression of interest
UNDP Iraq invites interested legal entities (companies, INGOs, institutions) to apply for an Expression of Interest for the Development of design services including BOQs, technical specification and drawings for ECO building by means of lime stabilize soil.
Objectives of EOI
The objective of this exercise is to identify potential firms/companies/INGOs having experience in the field of developing ECO building techniques. The interested firm/ organization /INGO having similar experience in ECO building will be further approached along with detailed TOR to carry out design service to develop the required technical specifications, B.o.Q, drawings and supervisions for the implementation of ECO building by means of lime stabilize soil.
Eligibility criteria (Yes/No)
- Proven track record in undertaking works of similar nature;
- Specialized in ECO building techniques and have proven experience in application of such techniques;
- Design at least 2 similar buildings in the last 10 years and provide evidence of past similar projects, including contact references
- Working experience in the security prone areas such as Iraq.
Interested firms/vendors should submit:
- Company Profile, including printed brochures and product catalogues relevant to the services indicated in the EOI;
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Business Registration;
- Detailed list of works carried out of similar nature, including contact references;
- 2 complete samples of previous similar works (ECO building);
- Evidence documents on the application of Lime-Soil Stabilization method in development of ECO building design drawings;
- 2 references from the client on the successful implementation of similar projects in applying ECO building techniques.
Interested Companies/Consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (publications, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc to meet the above stated criteria.
The complete set of documents for the EOI (in English language) must be submitted.
This EOI does not constitute a solicitation and does not entail any commitment on the part of UNDP, either financial or otherwise. UNDP reserve the right to accept or reject any or all EOI without incurring any obligation to inform the affected applicant/s of the grounds.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Focal Person in UNDP: Enkhmandakh Ishdorj, Procurement Analyst
Address: UNDP, Iraq
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNDP looks forward to receiving your submission and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.