|Overview : |
The present descriptive and justification report refers to the executive project for the construction and rehabilitation of schools in conventional material in the Sofala Province under the Recovery Mechanism after Cyclone Idai.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
o Form A: Bid Submission Form
o Form B: Bidder Information Form
o Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
o Form D: Qualification Form
o Form E: Format of Technical Bid
o Form F: Price Schedule
o Form G: Form of Bid Security
o Drawings (separate attachment)
The tender document and its annexes appear online through UNDP online procurement platform:
https://etendering.partneragencies.org Event ID: 0000006143
If your company is not registered in the e-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Kindly note that UNDP only accepts submissions through its e-procurement. To indicate your interest, please select the function/button “Accept Invitation” in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to keep track on amendments or updates related to this process. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the named focal point, identified in the Data Sheet.
Please ensure your tender is prepared in accordance with the requirements as set out in the ITB document. Your tender should be submitted well before the Deadline for Submission of Bids stipulated in the Bid Data Sheet to avoid last minute rush.
Please acknowledge receipt of this ITB by sending an email to email@example.com indicating whether you intend to submit a Bid or otherwise.
PS: DUE TO COVID 19, BIDDERS ARE REQUESTED TO COMPLY WITH:
(1) the establishment of a prevention and control protocol;
(2) the quarantine of non-native and/or immigrant workers;
(3) the provision of protective equipment for all workers;
(4) the performance of routine temperature controls and disinfection; and
(5) the provision of protective equipment such as masks, gloves, temperature guns, disinfectants, etc.
- As perguntas e respostas serao uploaded/carregadas neste website e no eTendering ate final do dia de hoje;
- Foi feito o upload dos formularios a serem preenchidos em formato word.
- Foi feito o upload do projecto de electricidade
- Foi feito upload das perguntas e respostas feitas ate o dia 27/06/2020.