|Overview : |
UNCDF requires the services of a Consultant to design and develop the 2019 Annual Report materials. It is important to note that the materials and tools listed under point IV are tentative only and their production will be based on approval of the final output.
Under the supervision and overall guidance of the Knowledge Management and Communications Analyst, and in close collaboration with the Communications Specialist, the Contractor will perform the following tasks:
- Conceive art direction for publication.
- Develop conceptual graphics based on content and guidance from the communications team.
- Submit 2 preliminary layouts for discussion with UNCDF.
- Revise the selected layout as discussed with UNCDF.
- Design and layout the graphics for the publication.
- Submit the publication to UNCDF for proofreading (4 rounds of corrections will be needed).
- Ensure all corrections have been inserted.
- Obtain a final sign-off from UNCDF before submitting electronic files to the printer.
- Prepare PDF for posting, including hotlinks as provided by UNCDF.
- Prepare graphics as SVGs, text and other images for online publishing.
- Prepare the electronic files for the printer and send files to a designated UNCDF-contracted printer and liaise with printer, as necessary, during printing process, receive and mark up final blueprint with final corrections from UNCDF.
- Native files of the Annual Report in compatible Adobe Creative Cloud InDesign/Illustrator.
For detailed job description and to apply click here: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?job_id=92061.