|Overview : |
Duties and Responsibilities:
In coordination with Country Office (CO) Procurement in what is related to HSS Programme and HSS Programme Manager and team Engineers - the Civil Engineer will be responsible of the following duties:
Rehabilitation Beira Warehouse:
- Ensure the quality assurance of the Project Type of the Rehabilitation of the Medical Warehouse in Beira city by reviewing and certifying the designs, drawings, bill of quantities prepared by the UNDP Engineers and/or by the supervision company.
- Address any potencial technical feedback from the Infrasctruture Department of the Ministry of Health and from the Central Medical Stores.
- Prepare the risk management plan for this rehabilitation Project and propose mitigation measures to be monitored by UNDP lead Enginner, identifying key milestones.
- In coordination with the IC Procurement Specialist and UNDP Engineers, support the preparation of the technical part of the required solicitation documents;
- Participate as a technical member during the evaluation of tenders.
- Conduct site visits to the rehabilitation site, in support of: licensing processes, organization of the consignation and monitoring of works.
- Provide specialist civil and structural technical input across the project’s components.
- Provide specialist input on the market trends.
- Provide support to activities related to infrasctruture, as part of UNDP support to MoH emergency plan (COVID-19).
Any other related tasks, as requested by the supervisor
Link for submission: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=92198&cur_lang=en