|Overview : |
INVITATION TO BID- Construction of Rural Water Supply Scheme in Kurunegala District.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject. This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet: Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders Section
3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications (Part of this document but separately downloadable)
- Section 5 A Scope of work, list of work, construction schedule and environmental management plan Section
- 5 B Preambles to BOQ and Schedule of Dayworks Section
- 5 C Required Manpower, Plant and Equipment Schedule Section
- 5 D Specifications Section
- 5 E Drawings Section
6: Returnable Bidding Forms (Part of this document but separately downloadable)
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
- Section 6.1 Returnable Bidding document (Word Format)
- Section 6.2 BOQ Summary and Detail Bills
- Section 6.3 Proposed Resources Schedule
- Section 6.4 Schedule of Particulars
- Annex 1 e-Tendering User Guide for Bidders.
- Annex 2 -UNDP General Terms and Conditions for Civil Works.
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet. Please acknowledge receipt of this ITB by utilizing the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB and Link to the Pre-Bid Meeting.
A Virtual Prebid meeting will be conducted on 16th June 2020 at 11am Sri Lanka Time. The link to Zoom meeting. PRE BID MEETING of ITB/GCF/2020/39
Meeting ID: 963 5039 0921
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB. UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.