|Overview : |
Deadline 13 July 2020
ETH1574: National Firm Level Consultancy for Assessing the Current Performance Management System at National Level
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject. This RFP includes the following documents:
• This Notice of Invitation
• Instructions to Proposers (including Data Sheet)
• Terms of Reference
• Proposal Submission Form
• Documents Establishing the Eligibility and Qualifications of the Proposer
• Technical Proposal Form • Financial Proposal Form
• General Terms and Conditions Appendix A – Instructions manual for use of the Etendering system by suppliers. Appendix B – Terms and Conditions for use of online eTendering system.
Your offer, comprising of a Technical and Financial Proposal, should be submitted in accordance with Section 2, through eTendering online system and by the deadline indicated in https://etendering.partneragencies.org . You are kindly requested to indicate whether your company intends to submit a Proposal by clicking on “Accept Invitation” button. If that is not the case, UNDP would appreciate your indicating the reason, for our records.
If you have received this RFP through a direct invitation by UNDP, transferring this invitation to another firm requires your written notification to UNDP of such transfer and the name of the company to whom the invitation was forwarded.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP or please send an email: email@example.com Attn: FT.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thanks you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.