|Overview : |
UNOSSC, hosted by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), is responsible for supporting intergovernmental political process in South-South and triangular cooperation and mainstreaming South-South and triangular cooperation across the UN system and assisting developing countries in strengthening their capacities to manage, design and implement South-South and triangular cooperation policies and initiatives through the identification, sharing, and transfer of successful Southern generated-development solutions.
UNOSSC is looking for a qualified Trust Funds Consultancy to provide support to the the following:
- Update and refresh the trust funds websites, including support to conceive dynamic contents, draft new text, facilitate the production of info-graphics, source and curate materials such as videos, testimonials, etc.
- Support the redesign of new communication products and expansion of communication channels, including:
- Contribute to the production of 2020 communication products, including reports, videos, brochures, exhibitions, case studies/stories, briefings, webinars, policy papers, photo-series and knowledge products;
- Facilitate a strategy for social media presence, including piloting and rolling-out;
- Propose innovative communication ideas and products.
- Clear the backlog and update the contents of dashboards, including:
- as repositories of official documents and communications;
- financial figures;
- focal points contact details;
- various key project details;
- status and issues tracking.
- Contribute to the design of automated trust fund management tools, including:
- outline trust fund workflow and design specifications;
- online project reporting tools that enable UN partners to upload to UNOSSC’s system; and
- internal project tracking tools;
- data migration, population, system testing, and partner learning/user support.
Please access the following link to apply and for futher information: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=92327
The deadline to submit an application is 03 July 2020 COB New York Time.
Should you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 26 June 2020.
Looking forward to receiving your application.