|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for an assignment of NATIONAL CONSULTANT – Support to SDG Localization in orkhon aimag for “Supporting the implementation of the 2030 Agenda in Mongolia” project.
Detailed information can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the attachments
If you meet the qualifications of the announced vacancy, please submit the following documents by the deadline 01 July 2020 11:00a.m. local time (GMT+8). Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
When submitting your application, it can be made in electronic submission to email@example.com:
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided in the attachment.
- Personal CV or P11 application form, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references.
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment.
- A proposed work plan and methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- Financial proposal that indicates the all-inclusive daily professional fee in MNT according to the template provided "Template for Confirmation of Interest and Availability". Note: Proposal must be indicated in Mongolian Tugriks.
The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all of the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.