|Overview : |
United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme on behalf of UN SDG Action Campaign is looking for a service provider to implement and configure the Salesforce CRM system for the Campaign and integrate it with the systems that the Campaign is using or plans to be using including Office 365, Teams, SharePoint and Click-Up to ensure all systems will be working seamlessly.
- Configuration of the Salesforce Platform for the Organisation.
- Setup of Salesforce marketing cloud for the Campaign: create specific reports and dashboards. Specifically, a monitoring management dashboard of team activities and workplans and applying metadata for cross-referencing.
- Implementation of Salesforce as CRM System for the Campaign (Customizing fields & objects, layouts and automations)
- Integration of workstreams from Salesforce with Office365, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint and Click-up
- Data Integration from the Campaigns existing collaborations spaces into the new system
- Provide training on Salesforce to the Campaign Team online or onsite.
- Advise the project group on using Salesforce in collaboration with Click-Up and document management systems in a team environment (user protocols and best practice)
DURATION OF THE WORK
The UN SDG Action Campaign is located in Bonn, Germany. The work should be delivered on-site or remotely via teleconference. Project end: 15 August 2020.