|Overview : |
Please note that the deadline is now extended to July 20, 2020.
COVID-19 has spread rapidly to almost every corner of the world. Ghana has reported more than 10,000 cases
as of 10th June 2020. COVID -19 has disrupted lives and livelihood across all communities and threatens the
normal way of life for vulnerable populations and communities. It has a far reaching and negative impact on
the economy and threatens to undo progress made in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
SCOPE OF WORK
The consultant in collaboration with UNDP, GHS and CHRAJ will carry out a rapid assessment covering the
1. Identify populations described by sex, age and location disproportionately impacted by COVID-19-related
stigma and discrimination
2. Identify and generate data in the forms, nature and levels of stigma and discrimination being suffered to
ensure critical responses are provided to those affected and are at risk.
3. Identify the factors driving COVID 19 related stigma in the identified communities
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Public Health, Human Rights, Social Science, or
other related fields.
- At least 8 years of experience in carrying social science and community-based analysis and assessments
- Excellent knowledge on stigma and discrimination and human rights abuses
- Demonstrable experience in writing good reports.
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on July 17, 2020, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.100-IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.100-IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to email@example.com