|Overview : |
INVITATION TO BID
Supplying, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Advanced Water Treatment Systems for Existing Rural Water Schemes in Vavuniya District.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject. This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications ((Part of this document but separately downloadable)
- 5a.1 Scope of Works , Required submissions and Work Schedule.
- 5a.2.1 General Specifications
- 5a.2.2 Specification for Pumps
- 5a.2.3 Specifications for Water Treatment Plants
- 5a. 2.4 Work Schedule
- 5a.3.1 Drawings for Advance Water Filters
- 5a.3.2 Drawings of ongoing construction of Facility Buildings and other works.
- 5a.4.1 Preambles, Day works and Resources Schedule
- 5a.4.2 BOQ
- 5a 5.1 Proposed Resources Schedule
- 5a.5.2 Schedule of Particulars
- 5a.5.3 Environmental Management Plan
- 5a.5.4 Sample Maintenance Agreement
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms (Part of this document but separately downloadable
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
Annex 1 e-Tendering User Guide for Bidders.
Annex 2 -UNDP General Terms and Conditions for Goods and Services
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Please acknowledge receipt of this ITB by utilizing the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
Virtual Pre Bid conference will be conducted
Time: 11am Sri Lanka Time
Date : July 14, 2020 11:00 AM
Zoom Link is provided in the solicitation document data sheet.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.