|Overview : |
Re-advertisement for International Consultant to mainstream gender into Early Warning Mechanisms
Duty Station/Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: 20th of July 2020
Type of Contract: Contract for Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English
Starting Date: 14th of August 2020
Expected duration of the assignment: 14th of August 2020 - 28th of February 2021
- Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to email@example.com no later than 20th of July 2020
Submission of package
- Cover letter;
- CV, including contact information for 3 references;
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any travel, per diem and administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
All applications must include (as an attachment) the CV and the financial proposal. Applications without financial proposal will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
- A copy of the latest academic certificate
- UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
- A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
- Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)