|Overview : |
UNDP and UNICEF in Barbados have initiated the development of a climate change gamification project.
The purpose of the consultancy is to develop, in close collaboration with both UNICEF and UNDP programme teams:
1. A virtual single player, multistage role-playing prototype/demo of a game with an integrated real-world climate action activity tracker
2. An integrated/online management portal to be used for:
• Viewing game and aggregated player statistics
• Managing elements of the climate action activity tracker database
3. The prototype/demo game must be available online for download with technical considerations for future upload to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.