|Overview : |
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Kazakhstan is announcing a competition for the services of “International Consultant for final evaluation of the regional project “Strengthening Community Resilience and Regional Cooperation for Prevention of Violent Extremism in Central Asia”.
For detailed information on the position, please refer to the attached Terms of Reference.
Duty station: Home-based with liaison with UNDP country offices in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Istanbul Regional Hub.
The following documents in PDF to be attached to the Offer (maximum size 19Mb) must be sent to email@example.com indicating Ref.2020-103 in the e-mail subject no later than 16.00 (Nur-Sultan time zone) 4 August 2020.
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability and Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs, as per UNDP template provided;
- Detailed personal CV, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number);
- Copies of higher education diplomas and other relevant documents;
- A list of provided services in the field of the evaluation, monitoring and social studies in public policy, development studies, sociology or a related social science for the last three years;
- Proposed methodology of final evaluation;
- Evaluation Budget
There should be max 3 e-mail transmissions. Please indicate Ref. 2020-103 in the e-mail subject and the e-mail order.
Please make sure you have provided all requested materials. Incomplete applications will be excluded from further consideration.
Due to a large number of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the successful candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process. Late Proposals will not be considered.