|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) with the support of IMPACT Initiatives has developed the Household and Building Damage Assessment (HBDA) toolkit to facilitate the assessment of buildings and infrastructure affected by crises, as well as assess a series of basic socio-economic indicators in Health, Food Security, Education, and WASH at the household level. The HBDA allows prompt collection of digital and georeferenced data on damages in order to inform government prioritization for recovery planning.
The purpose of this procurement exercise is to contract an individual consultant who support UNDP’s to work with the economists/statisticians team who will perform. Update digital SEIA guidelines and training material with focus on methodology, limitations, and secondary data review/analysis, primary data analysis, among others;
Review the essential indicators for standardization of data collected through digital SEIAs (household and MSMEs). Link to other UNDP sector, macro assessment tools (e.g. PDNA, RPBA, etc.) on offer and ensure effective integration of digital SEIA, ensure fruitful collaboration with relevant UNDP experts leading on the implementation of those tools
UNDP/CB is looking for a qualified COVID 19- Digital Socio-Economic Impact Assessment (SEIA) Senior Economist/Statistician to provide support to the following:
- A revised guidance material on digital SEIA and updated HBDA guidance
- A revised training module on digital SEIA
- A revised HH level and MSMEs questionnaire with minimum standard indicators to be collected in all digital SEIAs
- Technical advisory services to COs carrying out digital SEIAs as per the tasks above
- Templates for country level and global level digital SEIAs reports and presentations (e.g. power point)
- Consolidation of regional and global data and other info from country level digital SEIAs
Please access the following link to apply and for further information: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=92856
The deadline to submit an application is 03-Augu-2020 COB New York Time.
Should you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 29 July 2020.
Looking forward to receiving your application.