|Overview : |
Dear Sir / Madam:
UNDP Regional Hub Amman on Behalf of OHCHR Regional Office in Doha, is kindly requesting you to submit your quotation for Long Term Agreement of Provision of Printing services for OHCHR Regional Office -Doha, Qatar ( Re-Advertisement), as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ. When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Annex 2.
Quotations may be submitted on or before Wednesday, 9 August 2020 at 23:59 PM ( NY Local Time as per e-tendering time) . For submitting Bids with all related documents and annexes through tendering please use the following link and information:
- submission (https://etendering.partneragencies.org )
- Event details: BU Code: R4710, Event ID: RBAS-11-20
- Format: PDF files only
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character other than from Latin alphabet/keyboard.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted.
- Max. File Size per transmission: 7 MB
- Mandatory subject of email: RFQ ref. RBAS-RFQ-011/2020- Long Term Agreement of Provision of Printing services for OHCHR Regional Office -Doha, Qatar. ( Re-Advertisement)
or the bidders who are not registered on UNDP eTendering System (https://etendering.partneragencies.org ); please carefully read and follow the “ UNDP eTendering: User Guide for Bidders” attached with the RFQ.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the above link, sign in with username below, and follow the instructions in the user guide:
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
The following steps must be made immediately as soon as your receive the RFQ in order to make sure that the system is working smoothly:
- Register a Bidder Profile- Bidder ID must be created.
- It is recommended to register in the company general e-mail not personal e-mail or staff e-mails.
- Manage Bidder Profile to view the bidding activities published by UNDP. It is important to confirm that “Accept RFQ Invitation” through eTendering in order to enable us know that you have successfully registered, viewed the RFQ and is interested in the RFQ.
- It is recommended to upload your bid with all attachment before the deadline by two days in order to make sure that there is no technical problem issues by uploading the bids.
In case you encounter any problem with eTendering system, please feel free to contact the focal point for the RFQ (Abeer.firstname.lastname@example.org)