|Overview : |
Dear Sir / Madam:
We kindly request you to submit your Proposal for “Design and Develop Next Gen Youth Digital Platform”.
For submitting Bids with all related documents and annexes through tendering please use the following link and information:
Link (https://etendering.partneragencies.org )
BU Code: R4710,
Event ID : RBAS-17-20
Your Proposal must be expressed in the English, and valid for a minimum period of 120 days.
- submission (https://etendering.partneragencies.org )
- Event details: BU Code: R4710, Event ID: RBAS-17-20
- Format: PDF files only
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character other than from Latin alphabet/keyboard.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted.
- Max. File Size per transmission: 7 MB
- Mandatory subject of email: RFQ ref. RBAS-RFP-017/2020- Design and Develop Next Gen Youth Digital Platform
or the bidders who are not registered on UNDP eTendering System (https://etendering.partneragencies.org ); please carefully read and follow the “ UNDP eTendering: User Guide for Bidders” attached with the RFQ.
The following steps must be made immediately as soon as your receive the RFQ in order to make sure that the system is working smoothly:
- Register a Bidder Profile- Bidder ID must be created.
- It is recommended to register in the company general e-mail not personal e-mail or staff e-mails.
- Manage Bidder Profile to view the bidding activities published by UNDP. It is important to confirm that “Accept RFQ Invitation” through eTendering in order to enable us to know that you have successfully registered, viewed the RFQ and is interested in the RFQ.
- It is recommended to upload your bid with all attachment before the deadline by two days in order to make sure that there are no technical problem issues by uploading the bids.
In case you encounter any problem with eTendering system, please feel free to contact the focal point for this RFQ immediately ( e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)