|Event Management Services in Libya and Tunisia|
|Procurement Process :||RFI - Request for Information
||LBY10 - 0000006810 Click here to participate
|Office :||UNDP Country Office - LIBYA|
|Deadline :||04-Sep-20 @ 10:00 AM (New York time)|
|Posted on :||11-Aug-20 @ 03:06 PM (New York time)|
|Development Area :||SERVICES |
|Reference Number :||68858|
Link to Atlas Project :|
00110755 - Common Services & Security project
|Overview : Reference: RFI/LBY/UNDP/2020/0000006810
1. The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations' global development network. It advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience, and resources to help people build a better life for themselves. It provides expert advice, training and grants support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations.
2. The UNDP Libya Country Office seeks to satisfy the following procurement needs:
Event Management Services in Libya and Tunisia
3. UNDP invites suppliers operating on the relevant market to provide information about the event management services they offer.
A. The Objective
4. The objective of this RFI is to gain detailed understanding of the supply market and existing solutions both to identify suppliers with experience in a particular area and to gain knowledge about the type of event management services they offer to identify suitable transactional procurement strategies. Please note the information received will be treated as confidential to be used for UNDP’s internal evaluation purposes of the related market. Please also note that the provided information does not in any way qualify or disqualify a company to participate in the subsequent tender process.
B. How to prepare and submit your response to Request for Information
5. In order to participate, companies/organizations are required to provide the following:
• Response to the Questionnaire in Annex 1
• Company Profile
6. RFI must be submitted in the online e-tendering system: https://etendering.partneragencies.org by the closing date indicated on the portal, using your username and password. If you have not registered in the system, you can register, using below mentioned generic User ID and password:
For registration, submission of RFI and other guidance, you may please click on the link below to access UNDP eTendering User Guide for Bidders and video guides for registration and bid submission: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
You are kindly requested to indicate whether your organization intends to submit RFI by clicking on “Accept Invitation”.
It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that RFI is submitted into the system by the deadline. RFI submission deadline appearing on e-Tendering portal will be FINAL and prevail on the ones appearing on any other website/s.
Kindly ensure that documents uploaded are in the .pdf format (preferably), and free from any virus or corrupted files.
7. This request for RFI is a non-binding inquiry and does not constitute a solicitation. UNDP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process.
Should you have any questions please do not|
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/|
If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password.
Use "Forgotten password" link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the above link, sign in with username below, and follow the instructions in the user guide:
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
If you are interested to participate in this Tender, it is strongly recommended that you log in and subscribe to the Tender using "Accept Invitation" feature so you can keep updated with Tender amendments including deadline. Note that in case of inconsistencies between information in eTendering system and other premises, information in eTendering system prevails.