|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for an assignment of Roster Driver for UNDP Mongolia Country Office.
Detailed information can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced vacancy, please submit the following documents by the deadline 27 August 2020, 11:00a.m. local time (GMT+8). Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
When submitting your application, it can be made in electronic submission to email@example.com:
- Personal CV or P11 application form, indicating all past experience;
- Letter of Interest with brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment;
- Certified inquiry from the Traffic police;
- 2 performance reports/reference letters from the previous clients on the similar services undertaken;
- Copy of ID and driver’s license;
- Evidence of English knowledge (copies of certificate, etc.)
- Financial proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed hourly rate in MNT according to the template provided "Template for Confirmation of Interest and Availability". Note: Proposal must be indicated in Mongolian Tugriks.
The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all of the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.