|Overview : |
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP-081-PHL-2020): Development of the Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC) Financial Plan
The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in the Philippines aims to engage the services Firm to develop the National and Sectoral NDC (Nationally Determined Contribution) Financial Plan for the Philippines and, accordingly:
- Develop a Country NDC Financial Plan and the corresponding Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV) System thereof;
- Develop the institutional or governance structure/arrangement for the NDCFP vis- à-vis the whole NDC process;
- Mainstream gender in the Financial Plan;
- Develop a Capacity Building Program (CBP) and the appropriate Toolkit for the implementation of the NDCFP; and
- Create or develop information and knowledge management products of the NDCFP.
UNDP invites consulting firms to review the attached Request for Proposal and Terms of Reference for details about the requirements, and submit a proposal. Only proposals received by UNDP at email@example.com will be accepted.
Deadline for submission of bids is 2:00 PM (Manila Time) on Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
Please be advised that UNDP is not bound to accept any Proposal, nor award a contract or Purchase Order, nor be responsible for any costs associated with a Service Provider's preparation and submission of a Proposal, regardless of the outcome or the manner of conducting the selection process.